Rules & Regulations
1. Strict silence and discipline to be maintain in the Library.
2. Talking or group discussion is not permitted in the Library.
3. Use the library books and furniture very carefully.
4. Eatables, Audio-Visual device, Mobile phones, and other equipments & their use is strictly prohibited.
5. Every student entering in the library premises should have a valid college identity card. It should be produced as and when demanded by any of the library staff.
6. If any reference is required, student should approach the Librarian.
7. All cases of disregard of these rules will be reported to the Principal for appropriate action.
Circulation Counter Rules:
1. Library Cards are non-transferable.
2. The holder of the membership card is responsible for the books borrowed by him/her.
3. No books will be reissued without presenting them physically.
4. Borrowers may check the books while getting them issued.
5. Current periodicals and rare books are to be used in the Library and will not to be issued for external use.
6. Students can retain books upto due date given at backside of books. Failing to return book on due date, fine of Rs 5/- per day will be charged. In case of library issue the fine is Rs. 10/- per day.
7. If mutilated or lost, the borrower will have to replace the book with a new copy or pay the amount of the current price along with the overdue charges if any.
8. If the library cards are lost, the student should immediately inform to Librarian. Rs 100/- will be charged for duplicate library card.
9. The Computer terminal/s (OPAC) provided for students to search and requisition of books shall be used with at most care.
10. While taking NOC from library, students are required to submit their library cards to the Circulation counter.
The students not following above instructions will be liable for penalty under following conditions:
1. Students found responsible for any damage caused to the library property will be required to replace the material or pay the price of the property, beside the penalty imposed upon them by the authority.
2. Student found using mobile phone in library premises, will have their phones confiscated by the library staff & submitted to the admin office for further action.
3. If the student is found without an Identity Card, no library facility for that day will be available to him/her.